Active H® day – Antioxidants for cell energy and against oxidative stress
Antioxidants such as vitamins, secondary plant substances (polyphenols) or protein precursors such as glutathione are natural “rust guards” and protect all organisms in nature from attacks by free radicals – aggressive, reactive and harmful molecules that arise through stress, poor diet, environmental toxins als well as waste products from most metabolic processes (cell respiration/oxidation) in the human body.
Active hydrogen is a superior antioxidant
Colloidal cluster structures, such as occur in silicon compounds, are naturally amorphous and therefore adsorb substances very easily. Therefore, colloidal silica is liable to e.g. to bind hydrogen particles loosely during conventional hydrogenation and to “store” significant amounts of hydrogen, in particular as hydride ions (H-) or so-called “active hydrogen”.
Negatively charged hydrogen ions (H-) are the smallest, low molecular weight (i.e. able to penetrate cell walls) and yet most powerful antioxidants (approx. -710mV) known in the scientifc world. At the same time they are the ultimate scavengers for free radicals, because they own an excess electron to neutralize such radicals. Active hydrogen occur predominantly in fresh fruit and vergetables as well as in fresh spring water. It is extremely volatile and reactive, which is why it is often not available to us to sufficient degree.
Active H ® day – as a complex with potassium / silica / boron / selenium / Vitamin B6 – contributes to the normalization of
- cell protection against oxidative stress (neutralization of free radicals)
- cell energy production (ATP)
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- cognitive function (mental energy)
- immune system (defense power)
- acid-base balance (pH-milieu)
- nutrient metabolism in the body
Use of Active H®
- to enhance and supplement food daily
- at a lack of energy, tiredness and fatigue
- at / for increased physical and mental performance as well as sport
- to balance a one-sided or excessively acidic diet
- for smokers and environmental pollution
- during / for alkaline and excretion cures, or weight loss diets
As a natural source of hydride ions, Active H® is used in particular for the nutrition of persons with a lack of hydrogen or electrons as well as deficient cell energy.
Redox potentials (ORP) of vitamins and other antioxidants
The redox potential is a description of the antioxidant power. The diagram shows that Active H® (approx. -710mV) is more than twice as strong as NADH (approx. -320mV) and is about 99x stronger than vitamin C (approx. + 80mV)
Made in Germany
Active H® is without following substances:
without animal testing
Active H® is good for:
Active H® – the antioxidant with the world’s strongest redox potential!
Active H® day – colloidal microcluster mineral complex with potassium