Eight essential amino acids
Master Amino Acid Pattern: Highly efficient protein supply
Effective protein nutrition with the eight essential amino acids, composed according to the human amino acid pattern – for a net nitrogen utilization of 99%.
MyAMINO® is based on a unique amino acid formula that is structured according to the specific human amino acid profile. It can be taken at all ages and in all everyday situations to optimize body protein synthesis and to reduce the burden of excretion-related nitrogen depletion from dietary proteins. For an effective protein diet.
What can essential amino acids be used for?
- as a daily food supplement and food enhancement, especially for increased strain and stress, in competitive sports and in vegetarian and vegan nutrition
- for the protein supply of persons in special physiological circumstances, such as seniors, pregnant women, nursing mothers, children in growth and people in regeneration
- in the context of dietary nutrition programs, such as ketogenic and low blood sugar nutrition
to maintain and strengthen body substance, tissue and muscles
MyAMINO® – the protein revolution
- MyAMINO® is a pure food and consists of 100% pure, free and crystalline amino acids
- MyAMINO® has a bioavailability/digestibility of 100%
- MyAMINO® provides an optimal ratio of the eight essential amino acids L-leucine (19.6%), L-valine (16.6%), L-isoleucine (14.8%), L-lysine (14.3%), L-phenylalanine (12.9%), L-threonine (11.1%), L-methionine (7.0%), L-tryptophan (3.7%), which is optimal for the human dietary pattern
- MyAMINO® therefore achieves the world’s highest protein nutritional value of 99 % net amino acid digestibility (NAV)
- As a result, MyAMINO® produces only 1% excretion waste (ammonia) and only 1% glucose from protein metabolism
- MyAMINO® is almost completely free of calories (only 0.4 kcal in 10 pellets) and provides your body with the same amount of actually usable amino acids as 350g of meat, fish or poultry.
- MyAMINO® is completely absorbed in the small intestine within 23 minutes and therefore leaves no digestive end products in the intestine. It is already split and does not require any split enzymes (peptidases). The transition period of common dietary proteins into the body takes 5 to 13 times longer.
- MyAMINO® is obtained from the fermentation of non-GM pulses and contains no additives or doping substances. It is not a drug and is tolerated without restrictions.
Prebiotic fiber to support digestion
Preparation of dietary fiber, seeds, bitter substances and herbs
Combination of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers
Promote a good gut feeling and general well-being with prebiotic fibers: Support your digestion with ColoSTABIL®.
According to literature, dietary fibers are characterized by activity in the intestine. The intestine is our largest organ and should reliably fulfill its central role for the digestion and supply of nutrients as well as the regulated excretion of end products despite our unfavorable modern diet. In addition, a healthy intestine houses 80% of our immune system.
This well-balanced formula, consisting of a mixture of fiber, seeds, bitter substances and herbs, is designed to meet the needs of a healthy digestion. The intestine and its digestion play a key role in nutrition and metabolic processes.
According to their nature, prebiotic dietary fibers support
- a natural, good gut feeling and general condition
- a normal, harmonious digestion and a stable intestinal function
- a normal self-cleaning of the large and small intestine
- a physiological intestinal environment and a natural, physiological intestinal flora, and consequently a good immune defense of the organism
- specific binding properties in the gut and normal excretion
Valuable nutritional values
ColoSTABIL® is a complete, natural food preparation with ingredients of the best quality. It contains a sensational spectrum of valuable trace elements, vitamins and secondary plant substances such as polyphenols, bioflavonoids, anthocyanins and OPC, resveratrol and bitter substances.
Bowel and stool care
ColoSTABIL® contains many soluble and insoluble ballast, mucilage and fiber substances for cleaning, binding and vitalizing. Experts assume that today we consume only 10% of the amount of dietary fiber compared to the average rural population 50 years ago.
Prebiotic dietary fibers serve as food for the health-promoting microorganisms in the large intestine and can thus support a favorable intestinal environment and consequently strengthen the body’s own immune defenses.
A normalization of digestion and thus tightening of the intestinal passage relieves the intestinal mucosa and promotes its regeneration. Natural cleansing and excretion takes place gently and efficiently and can help to significantly reduce the daily intake of undesirable substances.
Hildegard- and bitter herbs
Active plant substances, essential spices and herbs, as well as bitter herbs can also have specific binding properties. In addition, their secondary plant substances can have natural, stimulating effects on the body’s own detoxification organs, such as the liver, gall bladder, kidneys and, of course, the intestines themselves.
ColoSTABIL® offers a unique prebiotic supply of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers in high concentrations (65%). It also contains natural micronutrients, antioxidants and bitter substances as well as many forgotten helpers from traditional herbal medicine. ColoSTABIL® thus makes an important contribution to a holistic, healthy diet.