ActiveBRAVO probiotic – Ferment powder with colostrum and active probiotic cultures in a prebiotic matrix
ActiveBRAVO is a fermentation powder for the preparation of BRAVO yoghurt, which is superior to other fermentation products due to its valuable ingredients.
The preparation of BRAVO yogurt in your kitchen is easy. In addition to the ActiveB®AVO mix of colostrum and yoghurt cultures, you only need 1 liter of milk and usual kitchen utensils.
BRAVO yoghurt supports:
- the normalisation of the natural human microbiome, which has many important functions in the organism, above all a healthy digestion and the maintenance of our immune defence
- the biodiversity of the physiological intestinal flora: the fermentation process produces more than 100 probiotic strains – some of which produce the enzymes ß-galactosidase and sialidase, which are so important for the body’s own macrophage activation (GcMAF)
- the supply of natural immunostimulating antibodies from colostrum
Recommended intake of BRAVO yoghurt:
- Adults: 140 ml daily
- Children: daily amount analogous to body weight
- Consume after or together with a high-fibre meal (e. g. stir in ColoSTABIL®).
- Stir well before drinking or eating.
- Do not add any sugar or artificial sweeteners. Also avoid products that contain them (drinks, food), as the effect of the yoghurt in the intestine is impaired. Artificial sweeteners can inactivate beneficial bacteria and microorganisms.
Lactic fermentation products such as yoghurt, kefir or kumys have been securing the nutritional basis as well as the health and longevity of nomadic peoples for thousands of years. The secret of lactic acid products, apart from the balsamic lactic acid, is above all the probiotics they contain, literally: “for the life” – a collective term for beneficial bacteria and yeasts. These form in different strain diversity and germ numbers, depending on the food quality offered to them and the environmental conditions.
Good probiotics primarily nourish a physiological intestinal flora. This is importantfor digestion, strengthening the barrier function of the intestine and the immune system. This in turn helps in the defence against pathogens, but also in the regeneration of imbalances, e. g. after antibiotic measures.
Active yoghurt ferment powder for the
for the preparation of probiotic BRAVO yoghurt
Made in Germany
ActiveBRAVO is without following substances:
without animal testing
BRAVO yoghurt is good for:
BRAVO yoghurt – for intact intestinal flora
BRAVO yoghurt – probiotic yoghurt with with colostrum and active probiotic cultures in a prebiotic matrix