Eight essential amino acids – according to the specific Human Amino Acid Pattern
With a NAV of ≥ 99%, MyAMINO® achieves the worldwide highest value in protein nutrition, that means almost all its amino acids can be used for the body´s protein synthesis and thus to build up new cells. MyAMINO® has almost no calories since only 1% glucose can be produced from 1% metabolic waste. People with low carbohydrate intake (e.g. such with elevated blood sugar levels) can therefore greatly reduce their load of glucogenic substances from the protein diet by substituting food proteins with MyAMINO®.
Proteins or their building blocks – the amino acids – are not only a vital component of our food. They are the basic building blocks of our protein metabolism and form the basic building material for our entire organism. They are used to constantly renew the mass of living cells that form muscles, organs, bones, antibodies, enzymes, etc. Already the name protein, derived from the Greek “proteuo” or “protos”, tells us that it takes “the first place” and thus is the “most important” nutrient in the human diet.
MyAMINO® is a revolution in protein nutrition
- MyAMINO® is a pure foodstuf and has a 100 % pure, free crystalline amino acid content.
- MyAMINO® has a bioavailability/digestability of 100 %.
- MyAMINO® provides an optimal ratio of the eight essential amino acids L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine and L-Tryptophan for the human dietary pattern.
- MyAMINO® therefore achieves an extraordinarily high protein value of ≥ 99 % Net Amino Acid Value (NAV)
- MyAMINO® consequently forms only 1 % metabolic waste, such as ammonia or urea, as well as only 1 % glucose from protein metabolism.
- MyAMINO® is almost completely calorie free (just 0.4 kcal in 10 tablets). It introduces the same amount of actually anabolic utilisable amino acids to the body as 350 g meat, ish or poultry.
- MyAMINO® is completely reabsorbed in the small intestine within 23 minutes. It is already split and does not require any cleaving enzymes (peptidases). The transition period of usual nutritional proteins into the body takes 5 to 13 times longer.
- MyAMINO® does not contain any allergens, since its amino acids are obtained by fermentation.
Comparision to other protein sources
Antioxidant cell protection complex with FAT-soluble Vitamin C and Astaxanthin
EyeCQ is a unique, synergetic complex of high-dose Vitamin C (water and fat soluble), bioflavonoids, vitamins A + E, astaxanthin, coenzyme Q10, reduced glutathione, Active H® and zinc.
Water-soluble vitamin C can reach the aqueous compartments. The fat-containing lipid layers of the cells, as particulary in organs and sensory organs can be better supplied with fat-soluble vitamin C. Through the lipid (fat) containing cell walls only fat-soluble substances can diffuse. Water-soluble compounds, such as conventional vitamin C, are rejected here.
Astaxanthin is a carotenoid that is produced in a particularly high concentration by the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis for the purpose of cell protection. Aquatic animals such as salmon, shrimp, lobster or the flamingos owe their color to astaxanthin. In fish, astaxanthin can overcome the blood-retinal barrier in the eye as well as the blood-brain barrier in the brain to become effective beyond as an cell-protective antioxidant. Many other positive effects are attributed to astaxanthin. More information is available on the internet.
Vitamins and antioxidants help protect cells from oxidative stress through ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species) or free radicals. Antioxidants are characterized by the release of electrons that neutralize free radicals.
EyeCQ contributes to the normalization of
- Cell protection against oxidative stress (neutralization of free radicals)
- Cell energy production (ATP)
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Psychic function (mental energy)
- Immune system (defense power)