Eight essential amino acids – according to the specific Human Amino Acid Pattern
With a NAV of ≥ 99%, MyAMINO® achieves the worldwide highest value in protein nutrition, that means almost all its amino acids can be used for the body´s protein synthesis and thus to build up new cells. MyAMINO® has almost no calories since only 1% glucose can be produced from 1% metabolic waste. People with low carbohydrate intake (e.g. such with elevated blood sugar levels) can therefore greatly reduce their load of glucogenic substances from the protein diet by substituting food proteins with MyAMINO®.
Proteins or their building blocks – the amino acids – are not only a vital component of our food. They are the basic building blocks of our protein metabolism and form the basic building material for our entire organism. They are used to constantly renew the mass of living cells that form muscles, organs, bones, antibodies, enzymes, etc. Already the name protein, derived from the Greek “proteuo” or “protos”, tells us that it takes “the first place” and thus is the “most important” nutrient in the human diet.
MyAMINO® is a revolution in protein nutrition
- MyAMINO® is a pure foodstuf and has a 100 % pure, free crystalline amino acid content.
- MyAMINO® has a bioavailability/digestability of 100 %.
- MyAMINO® provides an optimal ratio of the eight essential amino acids L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine and L-Tryptophan for the human dietary pattern.
- MyAMINO® therefore achieves an extraordinarily high protein value of ≥ 99 % Net Amino Acid Value (NAV)
- MyAMINO® consequently forms only 1 % metabolic waste, such as ammonia or urea, as well as only 1 % glucose from protein metabolism.
- MyAMINO® is almost completely calorie free (just 0.4 kcal in 10 tablets). It introduces the same amount of actually anabolic utilisable amino acids to the body as 350 g meat, ish or poultry.
- MyAMINO® is completely reabsorbed in the small intestine within 23 minutes. It is already split and does not require any cleaving enzymes (peptidases). The transition period of usual nutritional proteins into the body takes 5 to 13 times longer.
- MyAMINO® does not contain any allergens, since its amino acids are obtained by fermentation.
The vegan source for essential omega-3 fatty acids
AlgaeDHA is an algal Omega-3 produced from the microalgae Schizochytrium. Although ish oil is well known for having a high content of EPA and DHA, microalgae such as zooplankton and phytoplankton are the original source of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) omega-3 fatty acids.
- Rich in EPA and DHA (many algae oils contain only DHA)
- High omega-3 content
- High bioavailability due to triglyceride form
- 100 % vegetable from a sustainable source
Why is a rich omega-3 intake important?
Marine Omega-3 fatty acids are attributed many positive properties. For example, the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has published veriied aspects for the preservation of essential body functions due to the marine omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), such as maintenance of normal brain function, maintenance of normal vision, support of normal heart function as well, in addition, the maintenance of normal blood pressure values and the maintenance of normal blood values with a daily intake of 3,000 mg of EPA + DHA via dietary supplements and other foods.
Above all, people who are vegetarian or otherwise not suiciently fed with fatty acids from animal sources usually face diiculties to supply their diet adequately with omega-3 and, in particular, with DHA and EPA. Especially here, AlgaeDHA can make an essential contribution to counteracting malnutrition or processes of declining.
Maintenance of the brain function
The brain has a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids, even more than 20 percent of the fat mass of our entire nervous system, including the brain, consist of pure DHA. Therefore, DHA has a particularly important role, above all in the brain. The human brain consists of around 100 billion nerve cells, which are linked to several thousand other nerve cells and communicate. In total, there are several hundred trillion synapses in the brain that are responsible for the signal transmission. It is not surprising that recent studies show a strong correlation between the uptake of omega-3 fatty acids and an improved brain function and consequently a better concentration capacity. No matter whether you are an infant, child, adolescent, adult or senior: Everyone needs DHA for a good brain function.
Support of the heart function
The heart is the core organ in the human body. Factors inluencing cardiac health are the low properties of the blood as well as cell metabolism processes. An adequate supply of omega-3 fatty acids indicates that these factors can be positively inluenced.
Preservation of the normal vision
The cells in the human eye contain a particularly large proportion of omega-3 fatty acids. Many studies have shown that supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids improves eyesight.
Good for mother and child
When uptaking omega-3 fatty acids by the mother, DHA contributes to the normal development of vision in infants as well as the normal development of the eyes and brain in the fetus as well as in the breast-fed infant.