Beautiful from the outside and inside
Our beauty & sun protection tips
Weight control, regeneration, boosting the immune system – our vitality products have proven themselves countless times over in many areas of application. But what few people know: Our dr.reinwald vital products are also wonderfully suitable for the areas of beauty and sun protection. Of course, the best and most lasting effects for your organism and your well-being are achieved when you do something good for your body from the inside and the outside. Curious now? Find out more here.
“The most valuable accessory a woman owns is her skin.”
How do the capsules get into the mask?
Simply open the capsule and mix the powder into the base mixture for your detox mask.
Depending on your skin type, you can enhance the quark base mixture with dr.reinwald vital products:
… for dry skin & anti-aging
Mix into the base curd mixture one teaspoon of FlamEXX comp.
… for the prevention of sunburn
Add one teaspoon of EyeCQ to the basic curd mixture. The vitamin C power in EyeCQ protects you from sun damage by fighting off free radicals formed in the skin from sun exposure. The antioxidant power also makes the mask with EyeCQ an excellent effective anti-aging treatment.
Our recommendation: It is best to start taking EyeCQ internally and applying the mask regularly at least 2 to 4 weeks before the start of the sun season. This way you prepare your organism and your skin optimally for the stressful UV rays.
Of course, you can also use EyeCQ acutely in case of sunburn. The quark mask cools and soothes the burned skin. It is best to add some cream to the mass: cream is one of the most effective means for light burns of all kinds.
… for nail fungus & Co.
Dab PektiCLEAN® micro – dissolved in water – on your nail fungus.
… for impure or inflamed skin
Add the following ingredients to the base compound:
- ½ tsp EM ceramic powder (effective microorganisms).
- A few squirts of lemon juice, vinegar or MyREGULATE from dr.reinwald vital.
- For extremely oily skin, we recommend adding a few drops of broccoli seed oil instead of sea buckthorn and olive oil
- For inflammations and skin impurities: 1 tsp FlamEXX comp
- For redness and/ or acne: 1 tsp SerraZYM plus
For an extra portion of skin power, both internally and externally, we recommend our BravoJogurt, which will soon be available again.
Small detox ritual: the facial massage
A regular facial massage is the perfect complement to your detox regimen inside and out. How does it work? It’s simple:
- Cleanse your face and hands thoroughly.
- Apply a fluid, serum or skin care oil that suits your skin type. It is best to combine daily facial care with massage.
- Start in the lower half of the face and massage your skin from the chin outwards towards the ears.
- Then stroke behind the ears down the neck to the collarbone.
- Now comes the middle area of the face: continue the massage from the nose outwards to the ears and back down the neck.
- In the forehead area, start between the brows and massage along the brow line to the temple. Work your way up and massage the entire forehead in this way.
You should always massage from the inside to the outside of the lymph nodes. This stimulates the lymph flow and thus the removal of harmful substances. Also make sure that you do not apply too much pressure. If the skin is red after the massage, you should proceed more gently. If you use a stone or roller for the massage, you can put it in the refrigerator overnight. This increases the decongestant effect.
Do you have any questions? Our friendly team – consisting of therapists and alternative practitioners – will be happy to advise you on all aspects of beauty and sun protection. We are also happy to advise and support you with deeper skin problems. Call us now or use our chat.